Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 18 November 2022
- Future Enterprises Ltd has defaulted on Rs 1.07 crores of payment of interest on non-convertible debentures.
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd has signed a licensing agreement with Galeries Lafayette for the opening of luxury department stores and dedicated e-commerce in India.
- Sandhya Devanathan has been appointed as the Indian head for Meta Platforms.
- Share prices of Paytm tumbled down after SoftBank traded a part of its stake in the company.
- India and the Gulf Cooperation Council to launch FTA negotiations on 24th November.
- Jaguar Land Rover’s CEO Thierry Bollore has stepped down from his role citing personal reasons.
Must Read: 18 November in Indian history
Latest business news India today 18 November 2022 – business news headlines today
- A total of 150 trucks and buses have been delivered by Ashok Leyland to the police force of Tanzania financed by a long-term soft loan extended by the Export-Import Bank of India.
- An order to supply 1000 buses has been bagged by Tata Motors from the Haryana Roadways.
- Maruti Suzuki India has partnered with IIT Bombay for driving innovation programs for startups.
- According to the industrial body CEAMA, the market of Indian appliances and electronics is expected to double in upcoming years and to around Rs 1.48 lakh crores by 2023.
Must Read:18 November 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 18 November 2022 – business news India today
- Buyofuel, an online alternate fuel marketplace, raised a total of Rs 11.5 crore in Pre Series A round of funding led by Inflection Point Ventures.
- TVS Motors aims to draw up its capacity of electric vehicles to meet the target of 25,000 units by 2023.
- According to the Indian Sugar Mills Association, the production of sugar in the current season stood at 19.9 lakh tonnes as against 20.8 lakh tonnes produced last year.
- NeuralGarage raised $1.45 million in funds in a seed round of funding led by Exfinity Ventures.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 18 November 2022
Must Read:Today Current Affairs 18 November
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 18 November 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.
Leave a Reply