Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 17 November 2022
- Exclusive football world cup international roaming plans have been launched by Reliance Jio to allow users to experience seamless connectivity in UAE, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia.
- As per the State Bank of India, corporate loans are to grow at a pace of 14% to 15% in the current FY and at an average of about 12% for the next two years.
- Sebi is planning to introduce a cyber security framework for stockbrokers to reduce cyber threats and risks.
- Contentstack, a content experience platform has raised $80 million from Georgian and Insight Partners.
- Mirchi has acquired a significant minority stake in Spardha, an e-learning start-up.
- Simplilearn has raised $45 million in its recent funding round led by GSV Ventures.
Must Read: 17 November in Indian history
Latest business news India today 17 November 2022 – business news headlines today
- ICICI Venture Funds Management has made an investment of Rs 360 crores in Cello World.
- A 2-acre land parcel in Noida has been acquired by Paras Buildtech for Rs 91 crore from South Indian Bank for the development of retail and office projects.
- Ravi Kharul has been appointed as the President of new product development by Exponent Energy.
- ONGC has reported a 30% fall in profit at a net profit of Rs. 12,825.99 crores for the 2nd quarter due to the government-levied windfall tax.
- The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) will be hosting the World Congress of Accountants (WCOA) from 18th to 21st November in Mumbai.
- Sai Silks (Kalamandir) Limited has received Sebi’s nod to raise Rs. 1,200 crores through an IPO.
Must Read:17 November 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 17 November 2022 – business news India today
- Rotomac Global along with its directors have been booked by the CBI for Rs 750.54 crores for fraud in Indian Overseas Bank.
- A 13-acre land in Noida has been acquired by M3M for Rs 827 crores in an auction from the authority.
- LIC to sell Rs 3400 crores of its secured principal debt of Reliance Capital Ltd to an Asset Reconstruction Company.
- Sundram Fasteners Ltd to cut down its capital expenditure to Rs 300 crore for FY23 due to business conditions and current inputs.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 17 November 2022
Must Read:Today Current Affairs 17 November
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 17 November 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.
Leave a Reply